12.31.2009

"Him that pisseth against the wall..."

A friend of mine emailed me a link to this video today, and I nearly DIED when I watched it.

It's a sermon by Steven L. Anderson, a Baptist preacher who got some media attention a while back for saying that he prayed for Barack Obama's death.

This is about a rather different topic. And it has to be seen to be believed. If I didn't know this guy was a sincere believer, I would have thought this was a parody (proving, once again, Poe's Law).

Watch it, it's hilarious.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger colkoch said...

Oh my. Now I know Hitler must have pissed sitting down. That was his issue.

5:01 p.m.  
Blogger crystal said...

Makes me think of cats who spray to mark their territory. Kind of scary, actually :)

4:11 p.m.  
Blogger butterfly said...

Of all the things written in the Bible this is what this preacher chooses to "teach." What a waste! The focus on one's waste would lead one to the toilet of all sermons.

2:09 p.m.  
Blogger PrickliestPear said...

Butterfly, nicely put.

I would argue that fundamentalist religion is itself already so much of a waste that it matter little what the pastor decides to preach about.

I posted this one because I thought, at the time, it was amusing. Having thought about it for a couple of days, I just think it's sad. It's actually much less disturbing than some of the videos this guy has posted himself (such as the one explaining why Judaism is the religion of the antichrist).

7:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.