6.22.2010

New Summer Plan

With the school year nearing it's end, and my summer holiday at hand, I've been giving some thought about what to do with my various blogs. I'll have a lot of time to write this summer, so I should have more time to devote to blogging than usual. (Of course, I say that at the beginning of every summer, and it never really works out that way...)

I was going to use this blog for my more theologically and philosophically-oriented blog posts, but instead I'm going to use my much-neglected known|unknown site for that -- it's already been redesigned, and I've started revising and posting some of my earlier posts about the philosophy of Bernard Lonergan on it. My stuff about James Fowler's faith development theory will be revised and posted there as well. When I write new stuff I'll cross-post it here, or at least mention here that I've posted it there.

This blog will be more of a "whatever I'm thinking (or reading) about today" kind of blog. I might merge the contents of my Bible blog with this one. I like writing about the Bible, but it's too time-consuming to do it regularly, so it's silly to have a separate blog for it.

I'm determined to continue not writing about bishops, though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.